Fabulosity 639
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THANKS DANNY! TO: ACTUAL OWNER PLEASE!

3 posters

Go down

THANKS DANNY!       TO: ACTUAL OWNER PLEASE! Empty THANKS DANNY! TO: ACTUAL OWNER PLEASE!

Post  CANTBELIVETHIS Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:37 pm

hello, my name is rick.
i just joined this server eh a hour ago and i was getting into it and a co owner ''danny'' signed in and said ''i take rsgp for donations so i asked what i could get for 5.5m rs money. he trades me ''nex'' items and a santa a p'ring and some other rares. and said i will make you admin to 5 min to spawn then my screen went black n back to the log in screen and then i was like wtf and was going to sign in and it said you account is banned. i tried making a different account and same thing which means i got ip banned and ripped off from your staff.. now idc about 5m really on rs its nothing to me but really? i join YOUR server willing to donate to YOUR staff and get ripped of and treated like that. thats not right. any other private server you go into wouldnt do this and if this isnt made right i am going to notify everyone and flag this server. this is ridiculous. now i know your going to read this danny and i have your i.p address.. this bette be made right in a quick hurry.
NOBODY DONATE I GOT RIPPED OFF!

CANTBELIVETHIS

Back to top Go down

THANKS DANNY!       TO: ACTUAL OWNER PLEASE! Empty Re: THANKS DANNY! TO: ACTUAL OWNER PLEASE!

Post  CANTBELIVETHIS Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:39 pm

and further more its pretty pathetic that you rip off new members of your server..

CANTBELIVETHIS

Back to top Go down

THANKS DANNY!       TO: ACTUAL OWNER PLEASE! Empty Re: THANKS DANNY! TO: ACTUAL OWNER PLEASE!

Post  Lucy Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:59 pm

Really?

Lucy
Web-Developer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fabulous Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:03 pm

Username...?
Fabulous
Fabulous
Owner
Owner

https://fabulosity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:11 pm

His name ingame was "rick"

Lucy
Web-Developer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum