Fabulosity 639
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alexander kai trent "edge" work in ilistator and photshop and drawings

4 posters

Go down

alexander kai trent   "edge" work in ilistator and photshop and drawings Empty alexander kai trent "edge" work in ilistator and photshop and drawings

Post  e d g e Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:28 pm

[img]alexander kai trent   "edge" work in ilistator and photshop and drawings 76591_10[/img]

[img]alexander kai trent   "edge" work in ilistator and photshop and drawings Man_on10[/img]

[img]alexander kai trent   "edge" work in ilistator and photshop and drawings Sydbar10[/img]
e d g e
e d g e

Back to top Go down

alexander kai trent   "edge" work in ilistator and photshop and drawings Empty Re: alexander kai trent "edge" work in ilistator and photshop and drawings

Post  Lucy Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:32 pm

Nice

Lucy
Web-Developer

Back to top Go down

alexander kai trent   "edge" work in ilistator and photshop and drawings Empty Re: alexander kai trent "edge" work in ilistator and photshop and drawings

Post  Fabulous Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:44 pm

Very cool!
Fabulous
Fabulous
Owner
Owner

https://fabulosity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dramatix Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:47 am

Dude that's sick...
Idk anything about this stuff and\or if this is anything related to what I am looking for...
but could you maybe design youtube banners\avatars?
If so, I can arrange either some nice dough ingame for that to happen... or idk maybe send u a few bucks.

*Note for Staff of forums... (LUCY)
If this is breaking the rules, I will not continue, but I do not see as it is.

Dramatix
In-Game Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum